If you have a large site where you need writers on different topics,you can always hire local writers.No doubt freelance site helps a lot to find out the best person.Well,local writers would save your money as well as time.You can complete the medium project with them without spending a large amount.
I have earlier wrote about Fiverr where you can do multiple tasks spending $5.But still, its expensive comparing my today’s tips for writing article.So, I guess now you are interested – let me describe the way you can get writers.
How To Hire Local Writers ?
If you live in India,I am sure you know about Quikr.Quikr is a platform where you can sell almost all category used items.Just visit Quikr – Place free AD – wait for customers – make the transaction at the safe location.
Besides selling used items,Quikr offers Jobs.You can hire or find jobs in your city.The Job function works in same way as you sell used items.Post job – people shows interest – You get offer and writers.
Step By step Job posting Guide :
- Login to Quikr account dashboard
- Find the yellow color “Post Job” button
- Select job type (whether its Full time/part time/work from home or abroad).Since you are hiring local writers choose part-time or work from home option.
- Fill all other information (i.e- job title,city,locality,enter mobile number & email address)
- You can upgrade to premium posting for faster response (optional)
- Now Post job
What to do next ?
When you receive reply for your AD,you need to contact the applicant who really wants to do the job.Clear all the doubt to him so that he or she can’t blame you future.
Benefits of Quikr applicants :
- You will get a lot of applicants for writing your articles.
- You save a lot of money. (Offer at least INR 50 per article)
- Quikr is free,therefore when you need more applicants post more AD.
Though you get excellent facility but still you may face some issues.
- You may receive so many fake applicants,those will give up and deny to work
- Writing quality so far not excellent. (Most of the cases)
However if you can manage your applicants properly then there should be no issues.Let me know your experience.