AN post Tracking – Ireland Post tracking to know parcel, package, Speedpost ems, delivery status. Get latest shipment status from AN POST – An post track and trace
Ireland Post is a specialized organization incorporated under the Companies Act 2014. An Post provides postal, distribution, financial and agency services to a number of government departments, including the National Treasury Management Agency, the National Lottery and other commercial bodies.
The Irish Post Office has a long history of loyal and helpful service to the public, built on the personal integrity and reliability of its staff over the years. The company has two world-class divisions, An Post Mails & Parcels and An Post Retail, each with its own talented team and a coherent long-term strategy.
Which countries does An Post work with?
For international shipments, the shipment will first be sorted at one of the Irish National Postal Centres. Then it will be sent by air or road to the postal service of the recipient country. An Post works with logistics partners in the following countries: USA, Australia, Canada, UK, UAE, Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Italy, Spain, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and many others.
In all these states, most often the role of the international carrier is performed by the local postal company. For example, in the Russian Federation, An Post works with Russian Post. But in Germany, the Irish Post has two partners – Deutsche Post and DHL.
How to track a package using an Irish postal number
To track Ireland Post shipments, you need to know the track number (barcode) of the shipment. Without such an identifier, it is impossible to trace the path of the cargo. If the user has a AN post tracking number, you need to go to the official website of the company in the online tracking section of shipments, and then track the package from Ireland:
- Enter in the tracking field the identification code from the receipt or the customer number located on the postal label.
- The track number you enter will consist of two letters followed by nine numbers and IE at the end. For example: RR 1234 5678 9 IE.
Tracking Ireland Post may not be able to track outgoing international shipments after the shipment leaves Ireland, the further path of the order can be traced with the operators of the postal service of the country of destination or in third-party services.
If the shipment has been sent, but is not yet displayed in the An Post system, this is not a reason to panic. Until the shipment is physically scanned by the postal service, it is not displayed in the tracking system. It usually takes 1-2 days to register. Remember, the tracking system of another postal operator may show that the shipment is in Ireland, even if it is still abroad.
Track An Post package
An post tracking is available on the official website of the company. To do this, just use a special panel on the main page of the official website. However, the service only supports tracking parcels at the time of shipment by this service. After the parcel is transferred to the postal service at the next stage of delivery, the parcel will need to be tracked on another resource.
Alternative AN Post tracking method
Tracking the postal items of the Kyrgyz Post, as well as many other services, is available on ParcelTrack. The tracker has many benefits. Here is some of them:
– Intuitive interface. The site is designed for ease of use. To prevent the user from wandering through the tabs, the main search tool is located on the main page of the site. This allows you to save time on finding your package.
– Automatic discovery of the postal service. To complete the operation, you only need to enter the track number in a specially designated field and the system automatically detects the transport company. This feature will work even if the foreign postal service transfers its powers to the domestic one due to the operation of certain agreements.
– Reliability of received data. All information about shipments is provided from the official resources of logistics companies and intermediate points.
– Informativeness of the site. The resource publishes interesting articles that cover the news of online shopping and mail tracking.
An Post Tracking number format
The Irish Postal Service Parcel Number usually ends in IE and is 13 characters long. If the number starts with the letter E – this is an international shipment of EMS Express, track numbers starting with the letter C or L – an international regular postal parcel. R – registered small package weighing up to 2 kg.
Ireland postal code
Ireland is one of the few countries in the world that does not use postcodes. Dublin has postal numbers, but other areas are not available. A national postal code system is reportedly planned, but has yet to be implemented.
Ireland Post Parcel Tracking Statuses
In Ireland Post, the status of the shipment is displayed in English and Irish. Most common tracking results:
- Your item was accepted in – the cargo was accepted (that is, delivery began from that moment).
- We are expecting your item in – we are waiting for your product (the service is waiting to receive a shipment from the seller).
- Your item was delivered – your shipment was delivered (the order arrived at the post office in the country of destination).
- Your item is going through customs – the package is going through customs.
- Your item was sent from – the cargo started its journey and left Ireland.
- Your item is in our office – the package arrived at An Post. At this stage, the company sends a message to the addressee, in which it indicates the options for receiving the shipment.
- Your item was received in – the order has been received and will be delivered to the address of the recipient by an international delivery agent.
Ireland Post Parcel Tracking Statuses
|ITEM HAS BEEN ACCEPTED|
|ITEM IS IN TRANSIT|
|ITEM DESPATCHED FROM|
|ITEM ACCEPTED AT|
|ITEM RECEIVED IN|
|ITEM FORWARDED TO|
|ITEM IS ON DELIVERY|
|FORWARDED FOR DELIVERY TO|
|ITEM IN DEPOT|
|ITEM IN DEPOT – MIS-SORTED|
About AN Post
Ireland Post is the state postal service, a fairly large commercial organization that provides a wide range of services, including communication, postal, financial and retail services, the ability to track the parcel by the track number of the item. An Post is one of Ireland's largest companies, employing over 10,000 people through a national network of retail, processing and delivery outlets.
The international format of the postal service allows you to quickly deliver items to anywhere in the world. The parcel sending service is available to all residents and guests of the state at any post office.
The service offered by the post office :
- sending mail (local and international),
- express mail (domestic and abroad),
- Express delivery,
- currency exchange,
- Banking services,
- financial operations,
- issue and sale of stamps,
- electronic commerce.
track an order post office
track an ems package
track an post ie
aus post track an item
track an order canada post
tracking an international package usps
an post passport tracking
track an epacket
track an express post
an post tracking number
ireland post tracking