Macedonia Post Tracking – MK Post tracking to know parcel, package, Speedpost ems, delivery status. Get latest shipment status from Macedonia POST
On July 12, 1993, Macedonia became a member of the Universal Postal Union. The international postal exchange in the Republic began to work in 1992, when an alternative post office 91003 Skopje was opened in GCP Skopje 2, in which the entire concentration of shipments from and abroad was carried out through two offices. The partitioning process of the former PTT “Macedonia” began under the EBRD Agreement, which was particularly intense at the end of 1996/97.
Since January 1, 1997, Macedonian Post has been operating as a separate company. With over 2,000 employees and over 300 postal network units throughout the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia, Macedonian Post operates as a state operator in domestic and international postal traffic in accordance with the Postal Services Law.
Macedonian Post (Makedonska Posta) – high-quality and efficient satisfaction of customer needs in existing and new postal, postal-financial and other services at fair and reasonable prices for all participants, taking into account the stability of the company and the motivation of its employees.
Macedonia Post Geography of work
North Macedonia Post is in constant contact with international postal operators and carriers. The list of countries to which it is possible to send mail can be seen on the official website of the service. The list of countries to which goods can be sent is constantly updated in accordance with the conditions for receiving / sending goods in partner countries. Makedonska Posta encourages all users to check this list regularly.
AD “Posta of Northern Macedonia” – does not interrupt the delivery of cargoes of international mail, i.e. all parcels arriving in the country are delivered to end users or recipients.
Makedonska Posta’s EMS express mail is a highly professional service offering its customers the fastest, highest quality and safest delivery of postal items at home and abroad in accordance with the rules and three delivery deadlines. EMS is sent to all member countries of the union.
How to check a parcel by Macedonian Post ID ? Macedonia Post Tracking Step
You can track the parcel by the track number of the Macedonian post on the official website of the postal service or use third-party services. Tracking of Makedonska Posta shipments is carried out in two ways:
- By the order number indicated on the transport receipt (it is located immediately below the barcode) or in the buyer’s personal account. Number example: 06076424680, it must be entered without spaces and additional characters.
- According to the track code, if this shipment is not from an online store. Such an identifier has a generally accepted form: RA987654321MK.
Parcel tracking on posta.com.mk is done as follows:
- go to the tab “Tracking shipments”;
- enter the track code or order number in the search bar (without spaces and extra characters);
- click on the “Search” button.
Track more postal services
- Kyrgyzstan Post Tracking – Kyrgyz Post Parcel Status
- AN Post Tracking – Ireland Post Tracking Status
- Georgia Post Tracking – Track Georgian Package, Parcel
- LA Poste Tracking – France Post Parcel Package Status
- Egypt Post Tracking – Online Ems Egypt Tracking
Makedonska Posta package tracking statuses
If the shipment was registered in the system, after the user has entered the parcel ID in the tracking field, the system will show the current information about the shipment. Statuses can contain the following information:
- date of acceptance at the post office of the sending country;
- approximate delivery time;
- destination (recipient country);
- messages about the movement of goods (“Accepted for delivery”, “Accepted by the sorting center”, “Left the sorting center”, “Customs passed”, “Left the country of departure”, etc.).
Tracking in your own country language is not available on the posta.com.mk website, the service offers cargo verification statuses only in three languages: Macedonian, Albanian and English.
Macedonia Post tracking : https://www.posta.com.mk
- Support + 389 02 3 105 105