UCO (United Commercial Bank) is a trusted government affiliated commercial bank of India. UCO bank established in 1943 in Kolkata and now they have branches in all over the India.
If you are an UCO bank account holder then probably you know how to get account details with just one missed call.UCO bank started net banking and its helping users in full swing.You don’t need to visit your bank branch to start net banking service,visit UCO bank official site and register there with all details.(keep your ATM card,Bank account number and phone number while registering).After 1 or 2 days of submitting UCO bank authorities will approve and you will get message in your mobile inbox that your net banking service has been activated.
However now let me tell you how you can transfer money from your account to another UCO bank account.It has some simple steps and your fund will be transferred instant.Follow the below instructions :
- First visit official UCO Bank website and log in to your account
- Now click Fund transfer from the above menu. See below screenshot
3. Go to “Third party option” from the drop down list located in left sidebar. See below screenshot
4. Now click on “add new payee” – to add new account holder
5. Fill all the details as mention there ( phone number,Payee Name,City,Branch etc)
6. After submitting all details,confirm through OTP and wait for at least 4 hrs for successfully activation.
Now you have new payee in the list and you can send fund instant.Leave comment if you face any problem.