Aadhaar card is 12 digit unique individual number which is issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) under government of India. Aadhaar is now mandatory for each citizen of India as it will be recognized to proof of identity and address, anywhere in India.
What is E-Aadhar card ? E-Aadhar card comes with same format which you get in hardcopy.This E-aadhaar card service has been introduced to download Aadhar card online.If you lost your Aadhaar card and trying to obtain a new copy then you can get it through this E-Aadhar card portal.
How to Download : Follow the below steps to download Aadhaar card instant.
Before getting started please make sure that you have Enrolment Number/Aadhaar Number with you.
- First visit UIDAI official E-aadhaar site
- Now choose enrolment id or Aadhaar number from the top bar
- Enter enrolment id or Aadhaar number in the boxes per selected
- Now fill the details with your Full name,Pin code,captcha code
- Keep your registered mobile number with you and get the OTP code.
- Enter OTP and validate it to download your Aadhaar Card
Okay,you got your Aadhaar card and now save it for printing.