Alliance Broadband provides high-speed internet connections to home,business or any academy center.Alliance started their journey in 2003 which is so far known as India’s first ISO accredited Broadband Service.They are expanding their service area from West Bengal to Sikkim , Andaman & Nicobar islands, and Delhi.Alliance Development team use the latest technology to provide their best service.
My Experience with Alliance :
I have used Speednet,24online broadband services but these often go offline.Therefore I decided to switch on Alliance.I got a connection from our local Alliance provider which cost INR 4000 for new connection and extra Rs.500 for monthly renew.I am still using and pretty happy with them,at least they provide good speed.Sometimes I see “server not found error” but it does not stay long.Hope Alliance will improve their performance for the consistent network.
Services Offered By Alliance :
Alliance offers several types of internet connection like – Broadband,Leased line,peering cloud,VOIP (Domestic & corporate) and minutes.
- Broadband : You can get high-speed broadband connection at your home or office.The pack comes with a variety of tariff plans.You can go for your suitable plan from 1 Mbps bandwidth to 4 Mbps bandwidth.
- Leased Line – It changes the communication way over internet.using lease line you can transfer data fast,make voice and video call.
- P2P – Peer-to-peer network lets you download large amount of data fast.P2P networks has made content delivery easier.
- VOIP – VoIP system encodes voice, audio, video through audio codecs and video codecs to transport streams over IP networks using special media delivery protocols.
- Minutes – Alliance provides minutes to manage the voice quality without communication interruption.
Tariff – For Rest OF The Bengal (I have listed for an idea [can be changed at any time])
Quick Benefits :
Wide Coverage – Most extended wired network in Bengal.
Rapid Download – Fastest download of digital media files across internet
Minimum Downtime – Dedicated service team curtail downtime to littlest.
Easiest installation – Quickest, hazard-free start-up in almost no time.
Adaptable Technologies – Use latest technology and devices.
Customer Care – Service desk is ready for 24X365 for technical assistance.
Alliance Customer Care –
Official Site – http://alliancebroadband.co.in/
For Channel Partners – Type : ABSPL(space)o#(NAME)#P&T License No.
Type : ABSPL(space)o#(NAME)#P&T License No.
and Send an SMS to 9163691000
You can call toll free number – 1800 1200 300.
For New Connection :
[ Example -> ABSPL n#Name Surname#C.I.T Road Paddmapukur]
Send SMS to 9163691000 .
Corporate / leased line user :
Call 18001200300 Or
type: ABSPL(space)c#(COMPANY NAME)#(COMPLAIN)
[ Example -> ABSPL c#My Company#Not Connected] and Send SMS to 9163691000
Existing Broadband User – For Support :
and Send SMS to 9163691000 .
Existing VoIP user :
Type: ABSPL(space)v#(COMPANY NAME)#(COMPLAIN)
[ Example -> ABSPL v#My Company#voice problem] And SMS to 9163691000 .
Email Support :