Amazon is earth’s largest online shopping site that listed millions of products online.Amazon has their service in India which is commonly known as Amazon India.By passing years they have introduced a lot of shopping features and services.Initially, they didn’t have their own logistics service, continent but now most of the orders are dispatched by Amazon logistics service.Instead of depending o third party courier companies they have made shipping process much faster & convenient.Now Amazon has launched Pickup Store facility which lets you collect your parcel at your convenient time.
Therefore if you are a busy person you can select order delivery at desired pickup location instead of your home or business address.Once your item is reached to nearest pick store you will receive an email notification so you can collect it at right time.
- Amazon Stopped Cheque Payment
- Free Amazon International Shipping
- Save Money For Online Shopping – Follow 11 Best Ways
How to apply for Amazon Pickup Store
This tutorial describes the step by step guide to applying for pick store.Before telling you the right process to choose pick up location you should have a look the list of cities that are currently serviceable.Amazon India still adding new cities in this list, thus you may have updated list later.If you don’t find your city on this list then you can’t request for Amazon pickup store delivery.
You can choose Amazon India pick up store location while placing an order.There are 5 steps included during this checkout.These are following:
- Place an order on Amazon and click the proceed to checkout button.This will redirect you to the next section where the delivery address is available.
- Above the address bar, you can see the Amazon Pick up tag.It shows “Search for a Pickup location near you” with a proper link.
- Click on the link and search store by pickup Pincode, address, or landmark.
- As soon as you search you will see the list of available pickup store with complete location details.
- Choose any of the address listed there to receive the order that you have placed.
How to collect the parcel from Pick up store?
Your ordered item will be delivered to your preferred pickup store location.You will be notified via email for collecting the item.You need a valid photo identification document to receive the parcel.It should be matched with your name that you provided while placing the order.In case you send someone to receive the item, he should provide a valid photo identification proof which is signed by you.Amazon accepts following identification proof for verifying their customers:
- PAN Card
- Employer ID
- Government approved ID Cards
- Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Voters ID Card
Pickup store delivery is really a great service offered by Amazon.You can choose your nearest location for secure delivery.However, if you are not from urban areas you may have to wait for their service until its available.